SENSE is the only simulation tool focusing on the touch sensor industry. You can design your touch sensor using library components or input your own and then analyze the model and get meaningful answers. Our powerful in-house solvers and algorithms offer results from low physical level all the way to a complete system level.
With Sense you can:
- Rapidly design typical touch sensor geometries.
- Extract the Capacitance values of your sensor.
- Extract the Resistance values of your sensor.
- Extract the Equivalent Circuit (netlist file) of your sensor.
- Get the Counts of your sensor with a specific microcontroller.
Use SENSE to evaluate your sensor geometry design, Stack Up materials or microcontroller configuration before initiating the production.